Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Flower

These daisies grow wild around our house in NC--until Tommy mows them down. They are no larger than a 50 cent piece. This is actually the same photo, but with different processing. I think that I like the second, softer version. As someone told me not long ago, flowers should be soft.

2 comments:

The Gordons said...

I just read 'March' and loved it! If you do read it, be sure to read the 'Afterword.'

The Gordons said...

Okay- I don't know where that first comment came from. I was GOING to say: Your floral photographs are so beautiful! Do you have them in galleries anywhere? You really ought to look into it and make a little extra money for equipment, etc. I particularly love the two photos on this post. Do you happen to have them for sale so that I could purchase one (or both)?